Job Title: Manager / Senior Manager – Business Development (individual contributor)
Experience: 7-10 years
Industry: E-learning/ Animation
Employment Type: Permanent
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the company.
• Lead generation, prospecting and other sales methods designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Develop strong, long-term relationships with senior management at the prospect/ client firm.
• Manage the end-to-end sales process starting with client communication, presentations, RFI response, negotiation and deal closure.
• Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the sales life cycle.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills.
Skills & Experience:
• Relevant Experience and knowledge in e-learning/ animation domain.
• A “go-getter” attitude- passionate about sales.
• Must have excellent proposal writing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
• International sales experience a must
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree required (MBA is a plus).