Java developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Ensure designs in compliance with specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Skills & Requirements
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· 5-8 years of experience in Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE (JSP, JPA/JDBC) and application servers (Glassfish, JBoss, Tomcat)
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Spring Data and Hibernate)
· Knowledge of integration aspects
· Experience in XML (XSD, XSLT, WSDL oraz JAXB, JAXWS lub XML Beans)
· Knowledge of programming tools (Eclipse Maven2 , ANT)
· Knowledge of UML
· Experience in use of supporting libraries (Spring Framework, Hibernate, JBPM, Jakarta Commons, CXF, Log4j)
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Wicket, Spring MVC)
· Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
· Good command of verbal and written English.
· Knowledge of technologies such as Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, Activiti.
· Knowledge of issues related to transaction volumes, security, performance and monitoring applications