Online Learning has been the saving grace of the Education sector in the COVID era. And Emmersive has been heavily involved in this journey. Emmersive has designed various courses ranging from Children’s Daycare to technical higher learning courses. Emmersive is still involved in some of these Education projects, whether it’s providing LMS support to universities, or implementing post-learning student feedback to improve the training, or updating the syllabus to keep up with its yearly modifications. In this sector, Virtual Reality is now counted among the most in-demand tools-of-the-trade, with lots of VR-based training experimentation going on in global universities. Let’s check out a case study of Emmersive’s work with VR tech in this sector…
● How to help students link theoretical chemical computations with authentic laboratory chemistry?
● How to hold the wavering attention of bored students?
KEY CONTRIBUTIONS OF EMMERSIVE
● Designed a series of lab tests and chemical experiments for K-12 students, based on their syllabus
● Designed and developed an interactive 3D Virtual model of a chem lab, complete with testubes, chemicals, beakers, burners and virtual safety equipment
● Designed a VR-simulated course requiring the students to carry out tests and experiments in the virtual lab
PROJECT END RESULT
● Impactful Learning: Professors have noticed that their students have a stronger grasp of both the theoretical and practical aspects of chemistry