Whether it’s soft skills training, employee orientation, job aids, COVID safety at the workplace, anti-sexual harassment or diversity training, the IT sector has put Emmersive’s skills to good use over the years. Let’s check out this interesting case study of Emmersive’s work on a competency-based behavioural training of the employees at a leading tech firm…
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS
● How to measure the impact of their behavioural learning?
● How to instill the company’s work ethic and values to both existing and new employees in an engaging manner?
KEY CONTRIBUTIONS OF EMMERSIVE
● Scripted a series of story-driven workplace scenarios, including characters, narratives, and assessments around each competency
● Captured video footage of each scenario with professional actors
● Developed different course versions (different learning paths) for each level of employees
● Developed the course with a strong focus on periodic assessments to test learning
● Enabled responsiveness, by making the course available on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
PROJECT END RESULT
● Positive Feedback: Higher management noticed behavioural changes in more employees and an improvement of work ethic
● Boosted Productivity: Adherence to competencies has improved the client’s productivity figures